MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Can't create table errno: 121
Posted by: Owen Stairs
Date: August 18, 2005 12:13PM

I'm completely stumped. I'm trying to mod my forums, and the mod does a db query to create tables as follows:

CREATE TABLE nuke_phpbb_easymod ( mod_id mediumint(8) NOT NULL auto_increment, mod_title varchar(255) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_file varchar(255) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_version varchar(15) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_author_handle varchar(25) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_author_email varchar(100) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_author_name varchar(100) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_author_url varchar(100) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_description text NULL DEFAULT '', mod_process_date int(11) NULL DEFAULT '0', mod_phpBB_version varchar(15) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_processed_themes varchar(200) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_processed_langs varchar(200) NULL DEFAULT '', mod_files_edited mediumint(8) NULL DEFAULT '0', mod_tables_added mediumint(8) NULL DEFAULT '0', mod_tables_altered mediumint(8) NULL DEFAULT '0', mod_rows_inserted mediumint(8) NULL DEFAULT '0', PRIMARY KEY (mod_id))

When I try this I get the above error. I've searced the web for similar problems and the only results that I could find that were answered had something to do with a foreign key bug. As you can see though, this query doesn't have foreign anything in it. The following is my basic server information.

Windows XP Professional SP2
Apache 2.0.54
PHP 4.4.0 and 5.0.4 (tried both versions)
MySQL 4.1.10a and 4.1.13a (upgraded to 4.1.13a when I had the problem)

The user had full permissions on the database and read/write/delete permissions on the data folder (I even tried full control in desperation).

What is even odder is that a few days ago when I tried the same thing, there were no problems. I'm completely stumped and any suggestions would be gratefully received. I've wasted a good six hours on this problem already...

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Can't create table errno: 121
August 18, 2005 12:13PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.