MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Source, Builds, Binaries

Where to find the source code (to rebuild) mysql connector C++
Posted by: Gerhard Smith
Date: January 25, 2012 11:00AM

Hi,
I have the problem with conflicting libraries and decided the clean way out is to rebuild the client libraries. I have succeeded in building the C client obtaining the source from bazaar (as per the documentation - all 600MB of download). Now I want to build the C++ connector, but cant find the source anywhere. The download site only provides compiled binaries and I dont know how to get it, if it is in bazaar.
Following the logic of the C client I tried 'bzr branch lp:libmysqlcppconn', but that did not work.
Any help appreciated as my development is stalled until I can build a working program.

I am using Ubuntu 10.10 with all updates installed, this means g++ = 4.4 and not 3.3 as required by the binaries.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Where to find the source code (to rebuild) mysql connector C++
January 25, 2012 11:00AM
January 25, 2012 01:52PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.