MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Source, Builds, Binaries

Where can I find the source code section for ROLLBACK?
Posted by: 도원 고
Date: May 02, 2019 12:17PM

Hi,

I'm trying to modify the source code of MySQL to roll back tables in a customized way such that I will roll back only those selected tables by myself, instead of rolling back all tables up to a certain point. In order to do this, I need to modify the MySQL server's source code to receive low-level rollback commands (not SQL commands) from my own client program and execute those received low-level rollback commands. In order to do this, I need to learn:

Q1. how the MySQL server's low-level rollback commands (probably directly writing to the table) look like,
Q2. where in the source code the MySQL server creates those low-level rollback commands,
Q3. where in the source code the MySQL server executes those low-level rollback commands when receiving a ROLLBACK request from the SQL client,

Once I have these pieces of information, I can modify the MySQL server's source code to make the server selectively rollback only those tables dynamically selected by the client.

Could anyone give me some hint or information about my three questions above? Thanks so much.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Where can I find the source code section for ROLLBACK?
May 02, 2019 12:17PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.