MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Workbench 8.0 - Fetching never stops
Posted by: Bret Borman
Date: October 16, 2020 04:01PM

I am new to MYSQL. So bear with me on the identification of the names of the items which I will try to identify. I wish I could do a screen capture on this thing.

I followed a tutorial, used his script, created DB with schemas successfully, and had begun writing queries. All was good.

Then computer crashed.

Now I have 1 out of the 4 schemas that is fine. The rest stay in permanent 'fetch' mode for Tables/Views/Stored Procedures/Functions.

I have tried:
* Rebooting.
* Dropping each schema individually.
* Rerunning the create script and looked for errors in the Action Window.
* Looking at the IBD file details, not the content, to see what the difference is.

None of that works.

'Search Schema Inspector' appears to be fine and Tables/Columns/Indexes look good (keep in mind I am new so 'good' is relative). At least the functioning schema looks the same as the failing schema in the Inspector. All the content row, tables exist in the inspector.

Anyone have suggestions? Old 'forever fetching' listings are from 2012 and simply required an upgrade which can't possibly be relavent at this point. I am assuming something to do with the crash and that some file somewhere needs to be deleted, recreated, etc.

Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Workbench 8.0 - Fetching never stops
October 16, 2020 04:01PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.