MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Error Code: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE table datenbank (chemin varchar, formules varchar, da' at line 1
Posted by: christian Déprez
Date: July 28, 2023 06:43AM

Hello everyone!

I am not experienced, but I wrote a code line in sql to make a table in my database "datenbank", and I have the error code 1064 error: Could you tell me what is wrong? (I tried to pu a space after the "(" before the ")", before ";" ... and it didn't work neither ...)

Thank you for your help!

CREATE TABLE datenbank (chemin VARCHAR, formules VARCHAR, date_pleniere DATE, ID_Formule VARCHAR, ID_Avis VARCHAR, Lien VARCHAR, Observation_1 VARCHAR, Observation_2 VARCHAR, Observation_3 VARCHAR, citation_formule VARCHAR, citation_avis VARCHAR, Mot_clef_1 VARCHAR, Mot_clef_2 VARCHAR, Mot_clef_3 VARCHAR, Mot_clef_4 VARCHAR, Mot_clef_5 VARCHAR, Mot_clef_6 VARCHAR, Mot_clef_7 VARCHAR, Mot_clef_8 VARCHAR, Mot_clef_9 VARCHAR, Mot_clef_10 VARCHAR, Mot_clef_11 VARCHAR, Mot_clef_12 VARCHAR, Mot_clef_13 VARCHAR, Mot_clef_14 VARCHAR);

Christian Déprez

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Error Code: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE table datenbank (chemin varchar, formules varchar, da' at line 1
July 28, 2023 06:43AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.