MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Workbench performance schema setup blank
Posted by: Don Stier
Date: January 26, 2024 10:36AM

I have workbench 8.0.34 and MySQL82. I am unable to see query stats, getting a message telling me to "enable statement instrumentation", and "query -> Collect Performance Schema Stats"

The menu option "Query -> Collect Performance State" does nothing at all: no dialog opens, and the menu item does not toggle checked/unchecked.

In "Administration", "Performance Schema Setup" brings up a panel which is completely blank, except a button "Show Advanced" which throws an unhandled exception error when clicked.

The documentation and forum q/a on this do not suggest what may be failing, or why.

What should "query -> collect...." do when clicked, and how do I set the statement instrumentation as needed? Just a reference to the correct (current) section in documentation for workbench 8.0.34 would be appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Workbench performance schema setup blank
January 26, 2024 10:36AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.