MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

Several questions to ClusterJPA and ClusterJ
Posted by: Lu Boying
Date: July 09, 2014 01:59AM

Hi,All,

I'm thinking about using MySQL cluster in my project. I did some evulation on the ClusterJPA shipped with MySQL cluster 7.3.5. But I have following questions:

1. I've several java classes to be mapped to different MySQL tables and these classes have a common base class and I want to put '@Id private String Id' into the base class (so sub classes can share it). But when I try to persist an object of some subclass, ClusterJPA reports an exception which says that the type of 'id' column is mismatch. I checked the schema and found that the ' id' was defined as "BIGINT' instead of VARCHAR(255). Does this mean that ClusterJPA doesn't support class inheritance?

2.According to the definition of com.mysql.clusterj.annotation.PrimaryKey, we can specify the column name of a primary key by setting its attribute 'column'. But it seems not work. Is this bug?

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Several questions to ClusterJPA and ClusterJ
July 09, 2014 01:59AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.