MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Backup

Como optimizar mysqldump / Tunning mysqldump
Posted by: Andrews Dumith
Date: December 08, 2013 08:33AM

Saludos a todos,

En mi servidor tengo configurado el siguiente cron:
/usr/bin/mysqldump --skip-set-charset --default-character-set=UTF8 --databases misdb -umyuser -mypass > /data/backups/namebackup.sql
El problema que estoy teniendo es que cada vez que se ejecuta el Backup, el MySQL se pone muy lento y los querys tardan mucho más tiempo de lo normal y la única manera de resolver es reiniciando el servicio.
Alguien tendrá alguna idea del porqué de este comportamiento o alguna sugerencia de cómo utilizar el mysqldump?

He leído que el parámetro –single-transaction es ideal para base de datos InnoDB pero antes de hacer cualquier cambio quisiera consultar con los expertos.

Desde ya muchísimas gracias por cualquier comentario o sugerencia.

Datos:
Tipo: InnoDB

----------

Greetings all,

On my server I have set up the following cron:
/ usr / bin / mysqldump - skip-set-charset - default-character-set = UTF8 - databases misdb-umyuser-mypass> / data / backups / namebackup.sql

The problem I'm having is that every time the backup runs, the MySQL gets very slow and querys take much longer than normal and the only way to resolve is to restart the service.

Anyone have any idea why this behavior or any suggestions of how to use the mysqldump?

I have read that the single-transaction-setting is ideal for InnoDB database but before making any changes would consult with experts.

Thank you for any comments or suggestions.

Data:
Type: InnoDB

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Como optimizar mysqldump / Tunning mysqldump
December 08, 2013 08:33AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.