MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Microsoft SQL Server

Connect SQL Server 2008 to phpMyAdmin
Posted by: M Parsons
Date: September 21, 2010 07:54AM

Hello,
I have been tasked to build a site using Visual Studio 2008. On this site they want me to grab data from a phpMyAdmin site. How do I connect into phpMyAdmin? Please understand I am just a employee. I don't make the rules and I cannot control what programs I use. I have to do what I am told and I cannot go back to my executives and say it is impossible. That is a word they will not accept. Please please help me. I have tried to find out where this data is gathered, but a company of so many people and fear that is they show you what/how they get their data someone might come in and take their job in some stupid way has people paranoid. And please don't just say it is my company. Friends in other companies are dealing with the same stuff. So please please help. Again, I have to use Visual Studio 2008. I don't have any other choice. I am grabbing from several data sources, including SQL Servers. But the gentleman that controls the phpMyAdmin site is less than helpful. Please help me. I have is login and password, so that is not the problem. The problem is the connection.

Example Website

fields from SQL datasource - TicketNumber, StartDate, EndDate

fields from phpMyAdmin datasource - VMTicketNumber, StartDate, EndDate

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Connect SQL Server 2008 to phpMyAdmin
September 21, 2010 07:54AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.