MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/C++

Several unresolved external errors
Posted by: Bastian Heinrich
Date: February 16, 2011 02:25AM

Hi guys,

I really need your help. I am trying for days now but I can't solve the probleme by myself.
I am trying to use the C++ Connector. I followed the example on the c++ conectors web page. I added the include directory to my project, I added the missing sqlstring file, I added the folder for the lib files and added the lib file mysqlcppconn-static.lib and the mysqllib.lib. Because I use the static library I added the Preprocessor directive: CPPCONN_PUBLIC_FUNC=.
I also installed boost and added the include directory for the boost-folder.

For my test I only use this code:

#include "stdafx.h"
#include "stdio.h"
#include "mysql_connection.h"
#include "mysql_driver.h"

int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[])
{
sql::mysql::MySQL_Driver *driver;

driver = sql::mysql::get_mysql_driver_instance();
return 0;
}

And I get 126 errors. :(
If anybody has an idea, please let me know. Thank you very much for any advice.

Here are some examples (the error messages are in german):

Fehler 1 error LNK2001: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol ""__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (__imp_??0?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAE@ABV01@@Z)". c:\Users\heinrich\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\sqltestcpp\sqltestcpp\mysqlcppconn-static.lib(mysql_resultset_metadata.obj) sqltestcpp

Fehler 2 error LNK2001: Nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol ""__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (__imp_??0?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAE@ABV01@@Z)". c:\Users\heinrich\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\sqltestcpp\sqltestcpp\mysqlcppconn-static.lib(mysql_art_rset_metadata.obj) sqltestcpp

Oh, and I used everything in Release mode.

Greetings, Basti

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2011 02:28AM by Bastian Heinrich.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Several unresolved external errors
February 16, 2011 02:25AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.