MySQL sometimes very slow - index ?
Posted by: mario terzo
Date: June 19, 2014 02:08AM

I have two db, one for testing and one for production. The application that uses it, is based on MsAccess, with linked tables.
Last week the production db was divided into three parts, but always on the same machine and without any significant change.

Now the execution time of some queries, very few for the truth , have become very slow, also hundred times more slow, in the production environment, compared to that of the test. Tha problem can be due to some index of some table, into the operating environment, ruined ?

And I think that the problem is not due to the fact that the new database is divided into three parts because a lot of queries getting data from one part and from another are not changed, execution time is the same.

I would like to use some tool, type 'mysqlcheck', to verify the integrity of the new database in production (which works perfectly, is only very slow in some cases), does anyone have experience?

thanks in advance

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
MySQL sometimes very slow - index ?
June 19, 2014 02:08AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.