MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Re: Partitioning or Not Partitioning?
Posted by: Manuel Gentili
Date: November 17, 2014 11:32AM

Hi,

I now read your very important message, and I try to explain the situation. Here is the create table:

CREATE TABLE `dati_rilevati`
(
`drl_id` bigint (20) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
`drl_dispositivo` integer (11) NOT NULL,
`drl_cliente` integer (11),
`drl_linea` integer (11),
`drl_idvariabile` integer (11),
`drl_nomevariabile` varchar (50),
`drl_valore` varchar (50),
`drl_data` datetime,
PRIMARY KEY (`drl_id`)
) TYPE=InnoDB CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;

I Hope that it can help our discussion.

Also, I prefer that every customer have a table like 'dati_rilevati', so I will have 'dati_rilevati_USER1', 'dati_rilevati_USER2', 'dati_rilevati_USER100' and so on...

I will do a php administrative software that can view all customer tables, and can create new customer. In the same creation, I will create the relative table, so the administrator don't insert SQL code, only use an interface that can create a new 'dati_rilevati_USER_N' table.

In this table I'd like to insert 50 rows for second, but I may do a crontab file that take the data about 30 days oldest, and do a middle valute every minute (for example), so I will reduce of about 60 times the number of rows.This script must select data older than 30 days, delete it and insert a new record every minute with the middle value, so I will have about 500000 record every year + 2500000 record for the last month. (I hope that you can unserstand).

Also I can divide the table of the last month with the historical table, so I have 2 table for every customer, one most detailed.

Thank you for your help.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Partitioning or Not Partitioning?
November 17, 2014 11:32AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.