MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Lost connection to MySQL server during query
Posted by: Christopher Popplewell
Date: November 12, 2017 08:21PM

Hi, I have run into an issue with my ecommerce website database. A restore had to be performed some time ago and it is my belief that I have been experiencing this ever since. It has grown my error log to nearly 2GB.

This is the email that I started to get recently and I do not know what may have changed to cause an issue.

I would appreciate any help in direction as to how I may be able to resolve the issue. It appears that the DB or cache files may be corrupt. I have run CHECK TABLE for all of the mysql and website databases to no avail. I tried to check the MyISAM tables as well:
myisamchk --silent --force */*.MYI
myisamchk: error: 140 when opening MyISAM-table...

"Cpanel::Exception::Database::Error/(XID ss6qy5) The system received an error from the “MySQL” database “mysql”: 2013 (Lost connection to MySQL server during query) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Exception/CORE.pm line 336.
Cpanel::Exception::create("Database::Error", ARRAY(0x30e5208)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Exception.pm line 46
Cpanel::Exception::__ANON__(__CPANEL_HIDDEN__, ARRAY(0x30e5208)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DBI.pm line 200
Cpanel::DBI::_create_exception(Cpanel::DBI::Mysql::st=HASH(0x30d3aa0), "DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Lost connection to MySQL serve"..., undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/DBI.pm line 188
Cpanel::DBI::_error_handler("DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Lost connection to MySQL serve"..., Cpanel::DBI::Mysql::st=HASH(0x30d3aa0), undef) called at bin/update_db_cache.pl line 333
Script::Update::DB::Cache::can_get_mysql_usage(HASH(0xff6ea0), HASH(0x10651b0), Cpanel::DB::Map::Collection::Index=HASH(0x3098128)) called at bin/update_db_cache.pl line 60
Script::Update::DB::Cache::script("Script::Update::DB::Cache") called at bin/update_db_cache.pl line 35
"

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Lost connection to MySQL server during query
November 12, 2017 08:21PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.