MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Re: SQL importing error
Posted by: Mifzal Mufthi
Date: December 15, 2021 10:09AM

The issue is, I have no way of getting the MYSQL version of my previous hosting my subscription has expired and therefore, I have signed up with a new hosting provider.

I can only ask my new hosting provider of the version but not the previous one because there's no more support.

This is the error I am getting

SQL query:

/*!50001 CREATE ALGORITHM=UNDEFINED /
/!50013 DEFINER=onlinea2@localhost SQL SECURITY DEFINER /
/!50001 VIEW vwallorders AS select tbl_gf_codes.CodeId AS Id,cast(tbl_gf_codes.RequestedAt as date) AS OrderDate,tbl_gf_codes.UserId AS UserId from tbl_gf_codes union select tbl_gf_codes_slbf.CodeId AS Id,cast(tbl_gf_codes_slbf.RequestedAt as date) AS OrderDate,tbl_gf_codes_slbf.UserId AS UserId from tbl_gf_codes_slbf union select tbl_gf_log_requests.LogRequestId AS Id,cast(tbl_gf_log_requests.RequestedAt as date) AS OrderDate,tbl_gf_log_requests.UserId AS UserId from tbl_gf_log_requests */

MySQL said

#1227 - Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
December 14, 2021 08:30AM
December 14, 2021 10:14AM
Re: SQL importing error
December 15, 2021 10:09AM
December 15, 2021 10:57AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.