made it work
Posted by: Michael Cruden
Date: January 03, 2010 05:02PM

I ended up making it work.. but had to think it through. I used dts to export the tables into access db, then used the migration toolkit to suck it into mysql. I had to manually create the indexes and default values for fields, so its not a perfect solution but I was able to make it work and successfully ported the app. I was dealing with just under 10k total rows in the migration.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.