MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Install & Repo

InnoDB configuration file
Posted by: Eric de QUIRPH
Date: October 24, 2017 07:46AM

Hello,

I have two servers in my home : a synology and a raspberry pi 3. On both server, I installed mariadb. On the synology, everything works fine and fast. On the raspberry pi, operations on the database are extremely long. Moreover, the raspberry pi using the synology database is fast. I suspect InnoDB to be faulty.

I used phpMyAdmin on both to see the configuration and there are differences between the servers. I would like to set raspberry pi's InnoDB configuration identical to the synology's InnoDB configuration.

But here is the problem : I can't find where, on the rasberry pi, are stored the InnoDB configuration file. I've read that it is included on /etc/mysql/my.cnf but this file is very short and doesn't make appear the variable of InnoDB.

Where and how can I find the file which is used to set the defaults parameters to change them ? If I edit /etc/mysql/my.cnf to insert all the parameters I need, will i have conflicts with the parameters set elsewhere ?

Thanks a lot for your reply

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
InnoDB configuration file
October 24, 2017 07:46AM
October 24, 2017 08:33AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.