MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Source, Builds, Binaries

5.1.17-beta: build error in mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc
Posted by: Gerry Reno
Date: May 05, 2007 11:55PM

After my build has run for about 40 minutes I get this error:

g++ -DMYSQL_SERVER -DDEFAULT_MYSQL_HOME="\"/opt/lampp\"" -DDATADIR="\"/opt/lampp/var/mysql\"" -DSHAREDIR="\"/opt/lampp/share/mysql\"" -DLIBDIR="\"/opt/lampp/lib/mysql\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../include -I../include -I../regex -I. -I -O3 -fno-implicit-templates -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -c -I../include -I../include -I../regex -I. -I -DTZINFO2SQL mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc
/bin/sh ../libtool --preserve-dup-deps --tag=CXX --mode=link g++ -O3 -fno-implicit-templates -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -rdynamic -o mysql_tzinfo_to_sql mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.o ../vio/libvio.a ../mysys/libmysys.a ../dbug/libdbug.a ../regex/libregex.a ../strings/libmystrings.a -lz -lpthread -lcrypt -lnsl -lm -lpthread
g++ -O3 -fno-implicit-templates -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -rdynamic -o mysql_tzinfo_to_sql mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.o ../vio/libvio.a ../mysys/libmysys.a ../dbug/libdbug.a ../regex/libregex.a ../strings/libmystrings.a -lz -lpthread -lcrypt -lnsl -lm -lpthread
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../crt1.o: In function `_start':
(.text+0x18): undefined reference to `main'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.o: In function `Time_zone_utc::gmt_sec_to_TIME(st_mysql_time*, long) const':
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x78f): undefined reference to `localtime_to_TIME(st_mysql_time*, tm*)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.o: In function `Time_zone_system::gmt_sec_to_TIME(st_mysql_time*, long) const':
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x7df): undefined reference to `localtime_to_TIME(st_mysql_time*, tm*)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.o: In function `Time_zone_system::TIME_to_gmt_sec(st_mysql_time const*, char*) const':
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x81b): undefined reference to `my_system_gmt_sec'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.o: In function `my_tz_find(THD*, String const*)':
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0xdf2): undefined reference to `sql_print_error(char const*, ...)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0xef0): undefined reference to `open_system_tables_for_read(THD*, st_table_list*, Open_tables_state*)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x10ce): undefined reference to `sql_print_error(char const*, ...)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x10f7): undefined reference to `close_system_tables(THD*, Open_tables_state*)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x126a): undefined reference to `sql_print_error(char const*, ...)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x127d): undefined reference to `sql_print_error(char const*, ...)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x1295): undefined reference to `sql_print_error(char const*, ...)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x1402): undefined reference to `sql_print_error(char const*, ...)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x141f): undefined reference to `sql_print_error(char const*, ...)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.o:mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x1430): more undefined references to `sql_print_error(char const*, ...)' follow
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.o: In function `my_tz_init(THD*, char const*, char)':
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x1ae9): undefined reference to `THD::THD()'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x1b05): undefined reference to `THD::store_globals()'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x1b59): undefined reference to `sql_print_error(char const*, ...)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x1b7e): undefined reference to `THD::store_globals()'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x1e02): undefined reference to `open_system_tables_for_read(THD*, st_table_list*, Open_tables_state*)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x1e22): undefined reference to `sql_print_warning(char const*, ...)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x1e6e): undefined reference to `global_system_variables'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x1efd): undefined reference to `sql_print_error(char const*, ...)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x1f13): undefined reference to `THR_THD'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x1f28): undefined reference to `THR_MALLOC'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x1f56): undefined reference to `sql_print_error(char const*, ...)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x1fb2): undefined reference to `close_system_tables(THD*, Open_tables_state*)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x20cb): undefined reference to `sql_print_error(char const*, ...)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x212c): undefined reference to `sql_print_error(char const*, ...)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x2150): undefined reference to `sql_print_error(char const*, ...)'
mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc:(.text+0x2166): undefined reference to `sql_print_error(char const*, ...)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [mysql_tzinfo_to_sql] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/root/build/mysql-5.1.17-beta/sql'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/root/build/mysql-5.1.17-beta/sql'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/build/mysql-5.1.17-beta/sql'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/build/mysql-5.1.17-beta'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2007 08:22AM by Gerry Reno.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
5.1.17-beta: build error in mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.cc
May 05, 2007 11:55PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.