MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Source, Builds, Binaries

Cross Compile Connector/C(libmysql) for Linux/PowerPC architecture
Posted by: Niranjan Mahabaleshwar
Date: March 24, 2013 10:50PM

I want to cross compiling libmysql for Linux/PowerPC. Hence I downloaded the source code, made changes to CMake so that the compiler in my tool chain is used (ppc_4xx-gcc and ppc_4xx-g++). Then when I start to build I get problems because of collision in my toolchain and libmysql wrt openssl.

openssl header files are present both in libmysql source and my toolchain as shown below

libmysql - /extlib/yassl/include/openssl
toolchain - /opt/ELDK/4.2/ppc_4xx/usr/include/openssl

Hence when the files in libmysql are being compiled I get collisions because of my toolchain. How should I proceed ? I guess I shoule use files present in libmysql rather my toolchain wrt openssl.

I provide the include path /opt/ELDK/4.2/ppc_4xx/usr/include to CMake as it contains all the standard libraries, but this enables files in openssl being used for compilation. How can I make sure files for openssl from my toolchain are not used ?

Or am I missing something elementary ? Has anyone done something similar ?

PS: CMAKE Version 2.8.10.2

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2013 10:51PM by Niranjan Mahabaleshwar.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Cross Compile Connector/C(libmysql) for Linux/PowerPC architecture
March 24, 2013 10:50PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.