MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Source, Builds, Binaries

Compiling 5.6.11 from Source
Posted by: Frank Malens
Date: May 09, 2013 04:07AM

Hello everyone,
i am trying to compile 5.6.11 from Source on a Raspberry Pi with Raspian Linux (optimised version of Debian)

ncurses 5.9 and cmake 2.8.10 are allready compiled

I used this command:
sudo cmake . -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/data/mysql -DWITH_INNOBASE_STORAGE_ENGINE=1

And when i use the sudo make command i get this error:

[ 63%] Building CXX object sql/CMakeFiles/sql.dir/unireg.cc.o
[ 63%] Building C object sql/CMakeFiles/sql.dir/__/libmysql/errmsg.c.o
[ 63%] Building C object sql/CMakeFiles/sql.dir/__/sql-common/client.c.o
[ 63%] Building C object sql/CMakeFiles/sql.dir/__/sql-common/client_plugin.c.o
/work/mysql-5.6.11/sql-common/client_plugin.c: In function âmysql_client_plugin_initâ:
/work/mysql-5.6.11/sql-common/client_plugin.c:252:5: error: incompatible type for argument 5 of âadd_pluginâ
/work/mysql-5.6.11/sql-common/client_plugin.c:120:1: note: expected âva_listâ but argument is of type âintâ
/work/mysql-5.6.11/sql-common/client_plugin.c: In function âmysql_client_register_pluginâ:
/work/mysql-5.6.11/sql-common/client_plugin.c:310:5: error: incompatible type for argument 5 of âadd_pluginâ
/work/mysql-5.6.11/sql-common/client_plugin.c:120:1: note: expected âva_listâ but argument is of type âintâ
make[2]: *** [sql/CMakeFiles/sql.dir/__/sql-common/client_plugin.c.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [sql/CMakeFiles/sql.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I was unable to find something about this on the internet. I hope you can help me
Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Compiling 5.6.11 from Source
May 09, 2013 04:07AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.