MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Source, Builds, Binaries

fill_help_tables.sql ???
Posted by: Malcolm
Date: February 12, 2006 07:38AM

Hi,

I am wondering if anybody there can explain how the fill_help_tables.sql file is supposed to work. I have done a build from source, (not a binary distribution) and in looking at the tables set up when the database was initialized, all the help related fields are empty.

Quote: -- fill_help_tables.sql - this file is a placeholder to satisfy build dependencies -
-- it will be replaced with the appropriate content by the Boostrap script that
-- creates the official source distribution.

I have created and installed a source distribution, however this file is still just a placeholder. Can anybody there explain why this was not populated with the help info at build time. I also ran the make_binary_distribution script as well however it didn't work there either. Is there a way to run a script from within the source tree to populate this file so I can re-run mysql_create_system_tables to insert the help information into the tables.

Cheers,

Malcolm

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
fill_help_tables.sql ???
February 12, 2006 07:38AM
February 12, 2006 08:09AM
February 14, 2006 08:37AM
February 20, 2006 07:55AM
February 21, 2006 04:08AM
February 21, 2006 07:10AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.