MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Docs

These forums cause an infinite loop
Posted by: Sam Hobbs
Date: September 18, 2004 11:50AM

I am sorry if this is off-topic for this forum, but this forum is the closest I can find for this problem.

This site seems to put Internet Explorere into an infinte loop (maximum processor utilization). I can get here if I sneek up on this site by starting at mysql.com, but if I go directly to http://forums.mysql.com then I just get a blank window from IE and IE goes to maximum processor utilization.

This does sound bizarre that a web site would cause this problem, but it had happened to me three times and this (that address) is the only place I have had this problem with lately. I have never had the problem occur consistently for any otehr specific address.

I assume there is not much that the site moderators can do but this is to make the situation known in case someone else encounters the problem.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
These forums cause an infinite loop
September 18, 2004 11:50AM
September 20, 2004 03:04AM
t c
September 28, 2005 05:41AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.