MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Docs

MySqlBulkLoader Class Example
Posted by: Craig Smart
Date: November 30, 2008 07:23AM

Dear all,

Is there any documentation outlining the use of the class, MySqlBulkLoader? I have searched the MySQL site, and the documentation that I downloaded with the latest .NET Connector (5.2.5) and I have been unable to locate anything that shows usage of the class. Pardon me for my ignorance, I am a relative newbie to the field of MySQL - which I am beginning to love more with each passing day! - Such wonderful functionality without the huuuge price tag! My scenario revolves around the storage (into MySQL) of a datatable currently stored in XML format (created by the .WriteXML method of the DataSet class). If there is no official documentation, would someone be so kind as to construct a simple example that I may use and expand upon? Alternatively, if you know of any web sites that explain the usage of this class I would really appreciate a pointer to the URL.

Thanks again folks,

Kind regards,

Craig.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
MySqlBulkLoader Class Example
November 30, 2008 07:23AM
January 06, 2009 03:20PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.