MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Docs

Re: .chm Help File
Posted by: Jonathan Stephens
Date: November 01, 2004 12:23AM

There will eventually be an official CHM version of the the MySQL Manual (I don't know exactly when that will happen, I just started here). In the meantime, you can create an *unofficial* CHM version from the single-page HTML edition using Petr Havlicek's html2hhp tool that can be found at http://www.phlab.net/html2hhp/ along with the MS Help Workshop (check msdn.microsoft.com).

DISCLAIMER: Please note that the sites I've linked to have no official connection with MySQL or MySQL AB. In particular, MySQL AB make no representation or warranty regarding html2hhp, and cannot provide any help or support of any kind for it. If you need help with it beyond that provided in the documentation that comes with the download or that is available for it at phlab.net, you'll need to speak to the creator of the programme.

Jon Stephens
MySQL Documentation Team @ Oracle

MySQL Dev Zone
MySQL Server Documentation
Oracle

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
October 30, 2004 08:06AM
Re: .chm Help File
November 01, 2004 12:23AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.