MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Quality Assurance

MySql Generates Windows App Event Log Warning
Posted by: Ed Sharp
Date: April 02, 2012 08:57AM

When I use any SQL statement that is not a plain select ... from that involves the "limit" clause, an warning is placed in the Windows App Events Log. I am using MySql in a business environment that maintains all records for the mandatory 7 years so I use the limit clause extensively when generating work tables to use in a datagridviews (insert into work select... from ... where...order by....limit ...).

Everything works fine in the application, but I generate tens of thousands of the following warnings.

The description for Event ID ( 100 ) in Source ( MySQL ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Statement may not be safe to log in statement format. Statement: update BKSBR4_101 set BR_SW = 9 where BR_Acct = 61201 AND br_deposit = 500.00 AND br_sw <> 9 order by br_datetran limit 1

Is there any solution to this problem?

Regards

Ed Sharp

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
MySql Generates Windows App Event Log Warning
April 02, 2012 08:57AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.