MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Quality Assurance

LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE after Yosemite update
Posted by: Joaquin Javier Esteban Martinez
Date: November 03, 2014 03:20AM

Hi folks!

After updating to Yosemite I retrieve a brand new error-msg when trying to import data into a mysql database from a csv file using LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE: ERROR 2 (HY000) File ... not found (Errcode: 2 - No such file or directory).

But the file *DOES* exist. In fact, I've been doing the same process since a good moment in the same way (I update the DB by the begin of each month... I import data with LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE, instead of using directly phpMyAdmin, because the file size exceeds the maximum allowed by php configuration). I'm doing as I always did and I didn't change any confs... except for Yosemite upgrade.

I suspect that Yosemite should handle filenames and/or paths differently (forward or backshlashes, relative paths...). I tried moving the csv file to the desktop, then using the command:
LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE 'Desktop/2014-10-31-xperiences.csv' INTO TABLE pndnct.xperiences CHARACTER SET 'utf8' FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' ENCLOSED BY '"' LINES TERMINATED BY '\n';
But I retrieve always the same err: File not found.

It's frustrating and I'm stack :( Anyone can help please ?

Javier

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE after Yosemite update
November 03, 2014 03:20AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.