MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Re: From Query Browser to Workbench
Posted by: iceangel89 LLL
Date: June 18, 2009 09:26AM

you haven't mentioned which version you tried, but since you are speaking of the "SQL Editor" tab, it must be WB 5.2, which is in alpha stadium currently.
yes i am using 5.2

regarding the separation between modelling and data management, it maybe good to separate it. but that said, usually when i model something i will probably implement it in a db so working directly with db will be nice :)

Depending on user feedback we might end up with another solution, or even make it configurable, what should happen if the input is that-and-that.
that will be nice

In the table editor you have a column named AI after each column name of the table under work. It uses a checkbox to switch auto increment
oh i missed that. hmm, my comment is thats alittle unclear, but its clear for regular users. but "AI" rather than "Auto Increment" will save space... hey but theres quite alot of space to the right. so "Auto Increment" will be more intuitive for new users

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
June 18, 2009 05:47AM
Re: From Query Browser to Workbench
June 18, 2009 09:26AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.