MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Multiple database modelling in workbench
Posted by: Matteo Artuso
Date: September 03, 2009 02:12AM

Hi, I got a seemly peculiar situation in which I have to follow the development of several DBs (all on same server) many of wich are interconnected but reguard different applications. The number of DBs is in the order of 20, but in the physical schemata view I cannot select those that get "out of screen" (I can still see them in the catalog or choose from them when creating models). The workaround is to change screen resolution so that more names can get represented in the horizontal space, but this seems quite absurd.
Is this a known limitation, a bug, or am I missing something so obvious I cannot see it? I've already tried to left and right click on the physiscal schemata borders and to use all the classic interaction means to "enlarge" the row, but to no avail.
Thanks in advance for any help or advice you can give me (apart from "reduce your number of DBs" :-)),

Matteo

PS
To reproduce what I'm sayng, just create some 10 DBs and try to select the last from the physical schemata view.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Multiple database modelling in workbench
September 03, 2009 02:12AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.