MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Workbench

Workbench crash after model sync
Posted by: Xavier Carrel
Date: October 20, 2017 03:03AM

Workbench used to work like a charm and then started acting up at some point. At the time, being in the rush of a project, I didn't get to the bottom of it and started using another SQL client and now I forgot what actions may have caused the problem :-(

Description of the problem
1. Typical case: I make a change in my model (.mwb), go database>Synchronize Model..., follow the wizard (all default values). When I click on close at the end, workbench crashes every other time.
2. Same thing happens with other operations using connections (forward, reverse)
3. It is not linked to the MySQL server (i.e: the connection): it occurs with different servers on different machines (local and remotes) on different OS (OSX, Linux)
4. At some point I thought it was a timing issue (clicking 'continue' too quickly) but no, going slow doesn't help.

Environment:
- MacBook Air (13inches - early 2015)
- OS X 10.12.6
- Workbench 6.5.2.0 Community

I would love to be able to go back to workbench only, any help appreciated.

Xavier Carrel

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Workbench crash after model sync
October 20, 2017 03:03AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.