MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/C++

mysql connector C++ with VS 2012
Posted by: Hani Alyassir
Date: July 08, 2014 07:01AM

Hi, I have been trying to use mysql connector C++ with my application on Visual Studio 2012, I have followed the tutorial on mysql website step by step to statically link, I have added all the libraries and includes as mentioned in the tutorials, when I try to build the complete example they have I get 33 unresolved external symbol! all generated from mysqlcppconn-static.lib, one of them is as follow:
//////////////////////////////////////////////////
1>mysqlcppconn-static.lib(mysql_art_resultset.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (__imp_??0?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAE@ABV01@@Z)
////////////////////////////////////////////////////

anyone can assist me to resolve this issue, thank you

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
mysql connector C++ with VS 2012
July 08, 2014 07:01AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.