libmysql error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code: "Move DLL export lib"
Posted by: Alexander Marinov
Date: June 16, 2005 06:58AM

Please help me explain what causes this error message while compiling mysql client library with Visual Studio 7.

Here are the compiler options

/O2 /Ob1 /G6 /I "." /I "..\include" /I "..\zlib" /D "DBUG_OFF" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "USE_TLS" /D "NDEBUG" /D "MYSQL_CLIENT" /D "_WINDLL" /GF /FD /EHsc /MD /Gy /Fp".\release/libmysql.pch" /Fo".\release/" /Fd".\release/" /W3 /nologo /c

and here are for the linker:

/OUT:"..\..\..\bin\Release\libmysql.dll" /INCREMENTAL:NO /NOLOGO /LIBPATH:"..\..\..\bin\Release" /DLL /DEF:".\Libmysql.def" /PDB:".\release/libmysql.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS /IMPLIB:"..\..\..\bin\Release\libmysql.lib" zlib.lib wsock32.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib

The files libmysql.dll and libmysql.lib are created successfully but seems that there is an error according Visual C.

This is the result after compilation:

(+ few warnings)

Does someone have the key to this problem?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
June 16, 2005 06:58AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.