Is it possible to target /MT runtime when building libmysql from source?
Posted by: Antony Mott
Date: January 25, 2011 09:35PM

My application uses /MT runtime, so I've been trying to build a Connector/C++ to target /MT runtime (instead of the default /MDd runtime). But Connector/C++ links to the C-API (libmysql) which is precompiled also to target /MDd by default.

So, I've been trying to build libmysql from source, but targeting the /MT runtime.

However, when I try to build libmysql targeting /MT runtime, I can build the binaries, but have errors at 65% through, when beginning to link CXX shared library libmysql.dll. my_init_c.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __CrtDumpMemoryLeaks referenced in function _my_end. There were three other similar errors of unresolved external symbols: __CrtCheckMemory, __CrtSetReportFile and __CrtSetReportMode.

I've built libmysql from source without a problem targeting the default /MDd runtime, but even when I look through the build-from-source C-API documentation, I can find nothing about building targeting /MT runtime and I wonder if anyone in the forum knows how this might be done?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Is it possible to target /MT runtime when building libmysql from source?
January 25, 2011 09:35PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.