MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  InnoDB clusters

Unable to Start Sandbox Cluster After Windows Reboot / Dba.rebootClusterFromCompleteOutage: Cannot perform operation while group replication is starting up (RuntimeError)
Posted by: Jason Bubenicek
Date: November 04, 2018 12:14AM

Hi,

I am running 8.0.13 MySQL Community Server - GPL on Windows 10. I have setup an InnoDB Sandbox Cluster. It is working fine until I reboot my computer. Once I do that, I have trouble getting the cluster back up and running.

I do the following:

1. Run the start.bat file for the first instance.
2. Open the MySQL Command Line Client
3. Type 'status' and get a response that shows details about the running instance.
4. Start the MySQL JavaScript Shell
5. Type 'shell.connect('root@localhost:3310') and get the following response
Your MySQL connection id is 16
6. Type 'var cluster = dba.rebootClusterFromCompleteOutage();' and get the following message and then the instance crashes:

Dba.rebootClusterFromCompleteOutage: Cannot perform operation while group replication is starting up (RuntimeError)

Please let me know if you know why this is happening.

NOTE: Only happens after a reboot. I can start, stop, kill, add, remove instances just fine. But, once I restart my computer this happens.

Jason

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Unable to Start Sandbox Cluster After Windows Reboot / Dba.rebootClusterFromCompleteOutage: Cannot perform operation while group replication is starting up (RuntimeError)
November 04, 2018 12:14AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.