MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  General

need help on optimizing my query
Posted by: Apesu
Date: September 14, 2006 02:36AM

Hi
My query is taking alot of time and i was wondering if there is something i can do to make it go faster. Below is a sample of the query, rawqgate.map is a mergetable.

SELECT a.seizure_time as seizure_time, a.stop_time as stop_time, b.name as opc, c.name as dpc, a.octets_sent, a.octets_received, a.status, a.mus_sent as msu_sent, a.mus_received as msu_received, a.ni, a.origGlobalTitle, a.termGlobalTitle, a.calledPartyNoa, a.callingPartyNoa, a.calledNP, a.callingNP, a.calledSsn, a.callingSsn, f.name as sccpcause, d.name as firstOpcode, e.name as lastOpcode, a.otid, a.dtid, g.name as maperrorcode, a.firstMsgType, a.lastMsgType, a.firstMsgComponentType, a.lastMsgComponentType, a.imsi as imsi, a.msisdn, a.vlr, a.lmsi, a.msrn, a.TPoriginAddress, a.TPdestAddress, a.recipAddress FROM rawqgate.map a ,qgate_refdata.mappcmap b, qgate_refdata.mappcmap c, qgate_refdata.mapopcodemap d, qgate_refdata.mapopcodemap e, qgate_refdata.mapsccpmap f, qgate_refdata.mapmapmap g WHERE a.ni = b.ni and a.opc = b.pc and a.ni = c.ni and a.dpc = c.pc and a.sccpcause = f.sccp and a.firstOpcode = d.opcode and a.lastOpcode = e.opcode and a.maperrorcode = g.map and (a.seizure_time >= '2006-09-13 10:14:25') and (a.seizure_time <= '2006-09-14 10:14:25') and (a.imsi BETWEEN '220000000000000' and '230000000000000') and (a.msisdn like '%') and (a.origGlobalTitle like '%') and (a.termGlobalTitle like '%') limit 100

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
need help on optimizing my query
September 14, 2006 02:36AM
September 14, 2006 04:51AM
September 14, 2006 08:36AM
September 15, 2006 12:30AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.