MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  General

Re: AUTO_INCREMENT seeding not working intermittently
Posted by: Prashant Tekriwal
Date: October 27, 2014 04:54AM

Hi Rick,

There is no specific testcase that I can provide to reproduce it.

We are hitting this issue only in a pariticular environment and we are not able to reproduce it outside that environment.

That environment is used to run some specific tests that can't be run outside that environment but our tool is used outside that environment as well for running similar kind of tests but we never faced that issue.

Earlier we thought that it might be because of the load since the issue didn't appear for some initial 3-4 hours and then suddenly around 50% of tests started failing because of this issue but we are not sure.

I don't have any specific mysql settings in that environment, all of the setting are mysql defaults.

I am not sure what data or information I should provide that can help you to find the cause. If you have any specific information that you might be interested in, please let me know and I will provide that.

Thanks,
Prashant

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.