MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  General

C++ Client docs
Posted by: Roger Irwin
Date: November 30, 2004 04:31AM

I have been playing around with a special application where my application uses a Memory based tables for very intensive read and update activity, which is less intensively correlated with data in MyIsam tables in the same schema.

It is all looking very good, except for the speed of accessing the Memory based tables, particulary for updates. The application that does this is small and simple, and as performance is parmount here, I would like to use a small C++ program which manipulates server side cursors.

Trouble is I cannot find any documentation on using the client library. I have found numerous ready made libraries, but I want something very small, a bare minimal single connection for manipulating a single server side cursor that I can use for moving about on a single primary key and for updating as well as reading records.

For everything else I will be using a normal ODBC connector.

Any suggestions?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
C++ Client docs
November 30, 2004 04:31AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.