MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  InnoDB

Re: MySQL 5.5.8 - Configuration Settings Suggestions
Posted by: Samir Dash
Date: June 29, 2012 07:22PM

Dear Aftab,

Please find the details.

id select_type table type possible_keys key key_len ref rows Extra
1 PRIMARY FLDRUNTME ref PRIMARY,FK_unv_prj_field_runtime _stts,FK_unv_prj_field_runtime_p4 FK_unv_prj_field_runtime_p4 4 const 381 Using where; Using temporary; Using filesort
1 PRIMARY FLDRUNMST ref FK_unv_prj_field_runtime_rule_mst_stts,FK_unv_prj_field_runtime_rule_mst FK_unv_prj_field_runtime_rule_mst 4 unv_lookup.FLDRUNTME.i_autoid 2 Using where
1 PRIMARY <derived2> ALL \N \N \N \N 1967 Using join buffer
1 PRIMARY SBRLMST eq_ref PRIMARY,FK_unv_prj_rtv_subrl_mst_stts PRIMARY 4 c.i_prsbrlid 1 Using where
2 DERIVED <derived3> ALL \N \N \N \N 1967
2 DERIVED PRFLD eq_ref PRIMARY PRIMARY 4 b.i_prjfldid 1
2 DERIVED PFLD eq_ref PRIMARY PRIMARY 4 unv_lookup.PRFLD.i_fieldid 1
2 DERIVED OPR eq_ref PRIMARY PRIMARY 4 b.i_operid 1 Using where
3 DERIVED <derived4> ALL \N \N \N \N 1967
3 DERIVED PRJFLD eq_ref PRIMARY PRIMARY 4 a.c_cmpentty 1
3 DERIVED FLD eq_ref PRIMARY PRIMARY 4 unv_lookup.PRJFLD.i_fieldid 1 Using where
4 DERIVED RTVRLSTAT ALL FK_unv_p4_rule_rtv_static_stts \N \N \N 2111
4 DERIVED PRTVRLSTAT eq_ref PRIMARY PRIMARY 4 unv_lookup.RTVRLSTAT.i_autoid 1 Using where

Query :
select c.RTVRLSTATID 'i_autoid',c.i_prsbrlid,c.ENTFLDNAME 'c_entity',c.c_operator,c.c_value,c.c_isregex,
if(isnull(c.CMPFLDNAME),'',c.CMPFLDNAME) 'c_cmpentty',c.c_start,c.c_end,c.c_lglopr
from
(select b.RTVRLSTATID,b.i_prsbrlid,b.i_prjfldid,b.i_operid,OPR.c_operator,b.c_value,
b.c_isregex,b.c_cmpentty,b.c_start,b.c_end,b.c_lglopr,PRFLD.i_fieldid'ENTFLDID',
PFLD.c_fldname'ENTFLDNAME',b.i_fieldid'CMPFLDID',b.c_fldname'CMPFLDNAME'
from
(select a.RTVRLSTATID,a.i_prsbrlid,a.i_prjfldid,a.i_operid,a.c_value,a.c_isregex,
a.c_cmpentty,a.c_start,a.c_end,a.c_lglopr,PRJFLD.i_fieldid,PRJFLD.i_autoid,FLD.c_fldname
from
(select RTVRLSTAT.i_autoid 'RTVRLSTATID',RTVRLSTAT.i_prsbrlid,RTVRLSTAT.i_prjfldid,
RTVRLSTAT.i_operid,RTVRLSTAT.c_value,RTVRLSTAT.c_isregex,PRTVRLSTAT.c_cmpentty,
RTVRLSTAT.c_start,RTVRLSTAT.c_end,RTVRLSTAT.c_lglopr from unv_p4_rule_rtv_static RTVRLSTAT
left join unv_p4_rule_rtv_static PRTVRLSTAT on RTVRLSTAT.i_autoid=PRTVRLSTAT.i_autoid
where RTVRLSTAT.i_statusid in (1) and PRTVRLSTAT.i_statusid in (1) and now() between RTVRLSTAT.t_eftfrom and RTVRLSTAT.t_eftto and
now() between PRTVRLSTAT.t_eftfrom and PRTVRLSTAT.t_eftto or (isnull(RTVRLSTAT.i_statusid) or isnull(PRTVRLSTAT.i_statusid)))a
left join unv_prj_field PRJFLD on PRJFLD.i_autoid=a.c_cmpentty
left join unv_field FLD on FLD.i_autoid=PRJFLD.i_fieldid where (PRJFLD.i_statusid in (1) and FLD.i_statusid in (1))
and now() between PRJFLD.t_eftfrom and PRJFLD.t_eftto and now() between FLD.t_eftfrom and FLD.t_eftto
or (isnull(PRJFLD.i_statusid)or isnull(FLD.i_statusid)) )b
left join unv_prj_field PRFLD on PRFLD.i_autoid=b.i_prjfldid
left join unv_field PFLD on PFLD.i_autoid=PRFLD.i_fieldid left join unv_operator_mst OPR
on b.i_operid=OPR.i_autoid where (PRFLD.i_statusid in (1) and PFLD.i_statusid in (1) and OPR.i_statusid in (1))
and now() between PRFLD.t_eftfrom and PRFLD.t_eftto and now() between PFLD.t_eftfrom and PFLD.t_eftto
and now() between OPR.t_eftfrom and OPR.t_eftto or (isnull(PRFLD.i_statusid)
or isnull(PFLD.i_statusid)or isnull(OPR.i_statusid)))c,
unv_prj_rtv_subrl_mst SBRLMST,unv_prj_field_runtime FLDRUNTME,unv_prj_field_runtime_rule_mst FLDRUNMST
where c.i_prsbrlid=SBRLMST.i_autoid and FLDRUNTME.i_autoid=FLDRUNMST.i_fldrtvid AND SBRLMST.i_statusid in (1) and FLDRUNMST.i_statusid in (1)
and FLDRUNTME.i_p4id in('271,285,631,632') AND FLDRUNTME.i_statusid in (1) and now() between SBRLMST.t_eftfrom and SBRLMST.t_eftto and
now() between FLDRUNTME.t_eftfrom and FLDRUNTME.t_eftto and now() between FLDRUNMST.t_eftfrom and FLDRUNMST.t_eftto
or (isnull(SBRLMST.i_statusid) or isnull(FLDRUNTME.i_statusid) or isnull(FLDRUNMST.i_statusid)) group by c.RTVRLSTATID

SHOW Create Tables:

CREATE TABLE `unv_p4_rule_rtv_static` (
`i_autoid` int(5) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT COMMENT 'Auto increment number',
`i_prsbrlid` int(5) NOT NULL COMMENT 'this is reference to unv_prj_rtv_subrl_mst.i_autoid',
`i_prjfldid` int(5) NOT NULL COMMENT 'reference of unv_prj_field of I_autoid',
`i_operid` int(5) NOT NULL COMMENT 'reference of unv_operator_mst of I_autoid',
`c_value` varchar(240) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'It will have the value of entity',
`c_isregex` enum('Y','N') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'N' COMMENT 'It will have the regex type value',
`c_cmpentty` varchar(10) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have the name of entity like field name',
`c_cmpoptr` varchar(10) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have the operator type like >',
`c_cmpvalue` varchar(20) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have the value of entity',
`c_cmpisreg` varchar(100) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have the value of regex',
`c_start` varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have the start indicator',
`c_end` varchar(3) NOT NULL COMMENT 'it will have end indicator',
`c_lglopr` varchar(10) NOT NULL COMMENT 'it will have the operator like and ,or',
`t_timestmp` timestamp NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP COMMENT 'It will contains date & time information when row is inserted',
`c_logby` char(3) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have the code of associate performing the activity',
`i_statusid` int(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' COMMENT 'It will have the reference of i_autoid of unv_status',
`t_eftfrom` datetime NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have the date from which it will be effective',
`t_eftto` datetime NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have the effective from date and time',
`t_syncdttm` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00' COMMENT 'This column used to distinguish last sync date and data which requires sync or data which requires insert',
PRIMARY KEY (`i_autoid`),
KEY `FK_unv_p4_rule_rtv_static_stts` (`i_statusid`),
KEY `FK_unv_p4_rule_rtv_static` (`i_prsbrlid`),
KEY `FK_unv_p4_rule_rtv_static_3` (`i_prjfldid`),
KEY `FK_unv_p4_rule_rtv_static_4` (`i_operid`),
CONSTRAINT `FK_unv_p4_rule_rtv_static` FOREIGN KEY (`i_prsbrlid`) REFERENCES `unv_prj_rtv_subrl_mst` (`i_autoid`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
CONSTRAINT `FK_unv_p4_rule_rtv_static_3` FOREIGN KEY (`i_prjfldid`) REFERENCES `unv_prj_field` (`i_autoid`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
CONSTRAINT `FK_unv_p4_rule_rtv_static_4` FOREIGN KEY (`i_operid`) REFERENCES `unv_operator_mst` (`i_autoid`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
CONSTRAINT `FK_unv_p4_rule_rtv_static_stts` FOREIGN KEY (`i_statusid`) REFERENCES `unv_status` (`i_autoid`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=2042 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 CHECKSUM=1 DELAY_KEY_WRITE=1 ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC

CREATE TABLE `unv_prj_field` (
`i_autoid` int(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT COMMENT 'Auto increment number',
`i_p4id` int(10) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have the reference of i_autoid of unv_p4',
`i_fieldid` int(10) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have the reference of i_autoid of unv_field',
`c_caption` varchar(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'It will have the caption of field',
`c_length` varchar(5) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have the length of field',
`i_formatid` int(5) NOT NULL COMMENT ') It will have the reference of i_autoid of unv_prj_frmt',
`c_iscapreq` enum('N','Y') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'N' COMMENT 'Caption required',
`c_control` varchar(20) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will be used to have the control type of the field ',
`c_tooltip` varchar(200) NOT NULL COMMENT ' it will have the default tool tips ',
`c_valdchar` text NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will store Regex for Validating data of this field',
`t_timestmp` timestamp NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP COMMENT 'It will contains date & time information when row is inserted',
`c_logby` char(3) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have the code of associate performing the activity',
`i_statusid` int(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' COMMENT 'It will have the reference of i_autoid of unv_status',
`t_eftfrom` datetime NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have the date from which it will be effective',
`t_eftto` datetime NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have the effective from date and time',
`t_syncdttm` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00' COMMENT 'This column used to distinguish last sync date and data which requires sync or data which requires insert',
UNIQUE KEY `i_projid` (`i_p4id`,`i_fieldid`),
UNIQUE KEY `i_p4id` (`i_p4id`,`i_fieldid`),
KEY `FK_unv_prj_field_stts` (`i_statusid`),
KEY `FK_unv_prj_field` (`i_fieldid`),
KEY `FK_unv_prj_field_5` (`i_formatid`),
CONSTRAINT `FK_unv_prj_field` FOREIGN KEY (`i_fieldid`) REFERENCES `unv_field` (`i_autoid`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
CONSTRAINT `FK_unv_prj_field_p4` FOREIGN KEY (`i_p4id`) REFERENCES `unv_p4` (`i_autoid`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
CONSTRAINT `FK_unv_prj_field_stts` FOREIGN KEY (`i_statusid`) REFERENCES `unv_status` (`i_autoid`),
CONSTRAINT `unv_prj_field_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`i_formatid`) REFERENCES `unv_format` (`i_autoid`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=3843 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC COMMENT='InnoDB free: 2299904 kB'

CREATE TABLE `unv_field` (
`i_autoid` int(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT COMMENT 'Auto increment number',
`c_fldname` varchar(10) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have the name of field',
`c_datatype` varchar(10) NOT NULL COMMENT 'it will have the data type of field',
`c_desc` varchar(100) NOT NULL COMMENT 'Description of field name',
UNIQUE KEY `c_fldname` (`c_fldname`),
KEY `FK_unv_field_stts` (`i_statusid`),
CONSTRAINT `FK_unv_field_stts` FOREIGN KEY (`i_statusid`) REFERENCES `unv_status` (`i_autoid`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=1180 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC COMMENT='InnoDB free: 2434048 kB'

CREATE TABLE `unv_operator_mst` (
`c_operator` varchar(10) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It is operatyor type',
`c_desc` varchar(100) NOT NULL COMMENT 'description of operator type',
UNIQUE KEY `i_projid` (`c_operator`,`c_desc`),
KEY `FK_unv_p41` (`c_desc`),
KEY `FK_unv_p4_stts` (`i_statusid`),
CONSTRAINT `FK_unv_operator_mst_stts` FOREIGN KEY (`i_statusid`) REFERENCES `unv_status` (`i_autoid`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=8 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC

CREATE TABLE `unv_prj_rtv_subrl_mst` (
`i_autoid` int(5) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT COMMENT 'it is autoid and is autoincrement and unique',
`i_rntimeid` int(5) NOT NULL COMMENT 'this is reference to unv_prj_field_runtime_rule_dtl.i_autoid',
`c_srtype` varchar(10) NOT NULL COMMENT 'this field stores rule type',
`c_subrule` varchar(100) NOT NULL COMMENT 'this stores subrulename',
`i_priority` int(5) NOT NULL COMMENT 'this stores priority for subrules',
`c_logby` char(3) NOT NULL COMMENT 'Will contains information about user',
`t_eftfrom` datetime NOT NULL COMMENT 'Will Contain manually keyed or auto generated date & time. This column will provide input about availability of information source in live enviornment.',
`t_eftto` datetime NOT NULL COMMENT 'Will contains date & time of information source creation',
KEY `FK_unv_prj_rtv_subrl_mst` (`i_rntimeid`),
KEY `FK_unv_prj_rtv_subrl_mst_stts` (`i_statusid`),
CONSTRAINT `FK_unv_prj_rtv_subrl_mst` FOREIGN KEY (`i_rntimeid`) REFERENCES `unv_prj_field_runtime_rule_mst` (`i_autoid`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
CONSTRAINT `FK_unv_prj_rtv_subrl_mst_stts` FOREIGN KEY (`i_statusid`) REFERENCES `unv_status` (`i_autoid`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=1785 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 CHECKSUM=1 DELAY_KEY_WRITE=1 ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC

CREATE TABLE `unv_prj_field_runtime` (
`i_p4id` int(5) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have reference with i_autoid of unv_p4id',
`i_fmtscid` int(5) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have reference with i_autoid of unv_prj_frmt_screen',
`c_event` varchar(10) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have the event name like got focus lost focus',
`c_statrtyp` enum('Y','N') NOT NULL COMMENT 'is it static rule type or not it will have value "Y" or "N"',
`c_lkprtyp` enum('Y','N') NOT NULL COMMENT 'is it lookup rule type or not it will have value "Y" or "N"',
`c_isrule` enum('Y','N') NOT NULL COMMENT 'is it rule or not it will have value "Y" or "N"',
KEY `FK_unv_prj_field_runtime _stts` (`i_statusid`),
KEY `FK_unv_prj_field_runtime_p4` (`i_p4id`),
KEY `FK_unv_prj_field_runtime1` (`i_fmtscid`),
CONSTRAINT `FK_unv_prj_field_runtime1` FOREIGN KEY (`i_fmtscid`) REFERENCES `unv_prj_frmt_screen` (`i_autoid`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
CONSTRAINT `FK_unv_prj_field_runtime_p4` FOREIGN KEY (`i_p4id`) REFERENCES `unv_p4` (`i_autoid`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
CONSTRAINT `FK_unv_prj_field_runtime_stts` FOREIGN KEY (`i_statusid`) REFERENCES `unv_status` (`i_autoid`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=2032 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 CHECKSUM=1 DELAY_KEY_WRITE=1 ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC

CREATE TABLE `unv_prj_field_runtime_rule_mst` (
`c_rulename` varchar(100) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have reference with i_autoid of unv_p4id',
`c_event` varchar(10) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have the event name like got focus lost focus',
`c_statrtyp` enum('Y','N') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'N' COMMENT 'is it static rule type or not it will have value "Y" or "N"',
`c_lkprtyp` enum('Y','N') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'N' COMMENT 'is it lookup rule type or not it will have value "Y" or "N"',
`i_fldrtvid` int(5) NOT NULL COMMENT 'It will have reference with i_autoid of unv_prj_field_runtime ',
KEY `FK_unv_prj_field_runtime_rule_mst_stts` (`i_statusid`),
KEY `FK_unv_prj_field_runtime_rule_mst_p4` (`c_rulename`),
KEY `FK_unv_prj_field_runtime_rule_mst` (`i_fldrtvid`),
CONSTRAINT `FK_unv_prj_field_runtime_rule_mst` FOREIGN KEY (`i_fldrtvid`) REFERENCES `unv_prj_field_runtime` (`i_autoid`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,
CONSTRAINT `FK_unv_prj_field_runtime_rule_mst_stts` FOREIGN KEY (`i_statusid`) REFERENCES `unv_status` (`i_autoid`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=1663 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 CHECKSUM=1 DELAY_KEY_WRITE=1 ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC

CREATE TABLE `unv_status` (
`i_autoid` int(2) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT COMMENT 'Primary Key',
`c_statdesc` varchar(10) NOT NULL COMMENT 'Will store explaination of row status defined',
`c_deleted` enum('Y','N') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'N' COMMENT 'will contain row status',
`c_user` char(3) NOT NULL COMMENT 'Will contains information about user',
`t_datetime` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP COMMENT 'Will contains date & time of information source creation',
KEY `idx_del` (`c_deleted`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=4 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1

Thanks
Samira Kumar Dash

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: MySQL 5.5.8 - Configuration Settings Suggestions
June 29, 2012 07:22PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.