MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

Re: ndb_select_all not working ( No free node id found for mysqld(API) )
Posted by: Jon Stephens
Date: February 04, 2016 02:01PM

strace isn't helpful in this case, sorry.

What error do you get when you simply run ndb_select_all?

If it's "Unable to connect with connect string: ..." then the program is not able to connect to a management server.

If you're getting something about no API slot being available, then try specifying a node ID in the connection string.

Otherwise, I honestly don't know. The examples in the Manual were copied directly out of my terminal, worked as advertised at the time they were written, and I've just run a few tests to make sure they still do. I can't recall ever trying this program with multiple management servers, but it should work as shown in the documentation.

I would suggest running one management server, make sure the program works with that setup, then add back the second management server and try again.

If you're still unable to use ndb_select_all with your planned setup after that, then please file a bug report at http://bugs.mysql.com/.

cheers,

Jon Stephens
MySQL Documentation Team @ Oracle

MySQL Dev Zone
MySQL Server Documentation
Oracle

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: ndb_select_all not working ( No free node id found for mysqld(API) )
February 04, 2016 02:01PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.