MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

Re: how many people have really used MySQL-Cluster's open-source to compile a feasible MySQL-cluster as your binary release's working?
Posted by: George lin
Date: April 14, 2016 09:15PM

Dear Pioneer Mikael Ronström :

Thank you very much for you and your team members' great contribution of a good big data system freely to the world!

In your latter Writing:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But you certainly found code which
is incorrect, this much is obvious.
>
> Rgrds Mikael Ronström
-------------------------------------------------------
I just wonder: since your genius poroduct mysql-cluster is open source, is there
other url for downloading no-error mysql-cluster source? if this were hard for
your total free product, is there
other url for downloading no-error but 1 version older mysql-cluster source?

Although I will recommend an extending mysql-cluster with MyISAM, INNODB to a small company, but If you could recommend me to a big company's big-data relative job in China, I will recommend your genius product to them,
and in a big company I will donate or do some possible contribution to you,
would you like to help me as soon as possible? My contacting method is 0086 180 500 22300 or mail: jiaixnlin@live.com .

Oracle&MCluster lover: Georgelin,
Share monthly salary with the person who recommend a big-data relative job to me now,
Personal cross platform website: www.gloCalHelp.com(Official) or glocalhelp.servebeer.com(temp),
Mobile: 0086 180 500 42436 or 156 6865 8383

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.