MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  NDB clusters

Errors when importing dump from MariaDB with InnoDB engine to MySQL Cluster with NDB engine
Posted by: alibek Ismailov
Date: May 29, 2019 05:07AM

When i import DB dump from MariaDB 10.3 with InnoDB engine to MySQL Cluster 7.6 with NDB engine i receive errors:
- ERROR 1112 (42000) at line 159: Table 'NAME' uses an extension that doesn't exist in this MySQL version.
- ERROR 1118 (42000) at line 89: Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 14000. This includes storage overhead, check the manual. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs

Can i improve these?
How to import dump from MariaDB 10.3 with InnoDB engine to MySQL Cluster 7.6 with NDB engine?
I tried to modify the engine of tables in dump from Engine=InnoDB to Engine=NDB, it doesn't work.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Errors when importing dump from MariaDB with InnoDB engine to MySQL Cluster with NDB engine
May 29, 2019 05:07AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.