MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  MySQL Administrator

Re: MySQL Administrator - *please* can someone tell me how to edit a table's data?
Posted by: Jose Cruz
Date: January 04, 2005 12:45PM

Use MySQL Query Browser instead! Launch the Query Browser, enter the query containing the rows you want to edit, and execute it. Then, click "Edit" on the Query Browser's bottom toolbar, and then simply double click the data you want to edit. I do it like that all the time and it works like a champ!

I tried editing data with MySQL Administrator and when I clicked "Edit Table Data", it launched the Query Browser. There appears to be a bug, however, because I wasn't able to edit the data with the instance of the Query Browser that was launched by the Administrator... So I edit my data with the Query Browser alone, as opposed to the Administrator... Try it out!

If you don't have MySQL Query Browser, you may get it here: http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/query-browser/1.1.html

Hope this helps!

JC

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: MySQL Administrator - *please* can someone tell me how to edit a table's data?
January 04, 2005 12:45PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.