MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/ODBC

Connect Pervasive ODBC to MySQL
Posted by: Miles Oberstadt
Date: December 10, 2010 12:46PM

I am new to MySQL and SQL in general, but I've done some research on this. What I am trying to do is create a web based price calculator that connects to our Peachtree accounting software to get the correct SKUs and up to date prices. To do this, Peachtree uses Pervasive and I have configured my computer to use Pervasive's ODBC connector to connect to this database. I have used MS Excel to connect to their ODBC and gotten the data I need.

The next step should be to somehow connect MySQL to this ODBC connector. Is this possible? I know that MySQL has it's own ODBC connector, but Pervasive has some sort of proprietary format that the MySQL connector can't connect to. Is there some sort of intermediary that I can use? And if I do get this working, is there any way for it to be linked in a way that will stay current to the Peachtree databases?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Connect Pervasive ODBC to MySQL
December 10, 2010 12:46PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.