MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/ODBC

MYSQL ODBC 8.0.13 does not show all the query records of a linked view mysql + access
Posted by: Cesar Pinto
Date: December 02, 2018 06:38PM

I have an access application that works with MYSQL 8.0.13 where the office documents are registered for years. At the start of the session, a year to consult is selected (2018) and the value is saved in a tempvars for a later consultation.
Then it goes to another form where I have a subform that should show the records of the chosen year (in this case 2018), but it does not show all the records to the current date (they are more than 3500 records) it only shows me about 700 first records They are until the month of April
When starting session with previous years (2017,2016,2015 etc.) if it works well and shows all records as appropriate
- the main table records are more than 11,000
- I have tried installing ODBC from previous versions and it works well with version of ODBC 5.2.7, it shows me all the records until November
--The problem is that the ODBC 5.2.7 does not work with the new security measures of the MYSQL version 8.0.13

I suppose this is an error of the current driver 8.0.13, if so there will be some solution.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion or contribution.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
MYSQL ODBC 8.0.13 does not show all the query records of a linked view mysql + access
December 02, 2018 06:38PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.