MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/Node.js

Event for reading a XML file
Posted by: Miguel A. Villar
Date: September 18, 2010 02:54PM

Hi,

I have a little trouble I have detected in a routine created by me for parsing the XML data I retrieve from a file. The fact is the next: I have a file in my server that is updated every 3 seconds by my data provider and I created an Event that call a MySQL function that load such file (in XML format), parse it, and store the info in its respective Table. The work is done in a good way. The Issue is that I detected that from time to time the system lost packets.

Well, I decided to check it out in a separated Table with two fields; dateInserted and data.

At the outset I could see that every three seconds there was a new row with its data but from suddenly, there was a gap of 15 or 30 seconds without any row.

Is there any process in MySQL thats stop the Event timers? This Event is the most important in the system and I need its be as accurate as possible.

Any advice?

Thanks for your time.

----------------------------------------------
Michael A.
Engineer of b-markets.com
www.betsmarkets.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Event for reading a XML file
September 18, 2010 02:54PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.