MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/Node.js

Query on the initiative of the base
Posted by: сергей филимонченко
Date: August 25, 2014 04:21PM

If you honestly do not know, maybe I did not dig in that steppe.
In general, I want to realize the initiative of sending data base. I'm trying to do everything through stored procedures.
Here's what happened.
Pass the following variables.
latest - ID of the last message
myid - my id
uid - id interlocutor

BEGIN
SELECT * FROM messages WHERE id > latest && ((sender=myid && recipient=uid) || (sender=uid && recipient=myid));
END

On the basis of this framework should display all the messages in which Id> than those that have already hatched.
It seems all right. But here's the procedure is performed once. And if there are no messages to display it accordingly empty the drain and this work stops.

Tell me how to loop?
And then remove the cycle. What she had not died out until the poison a new message?
Would not this be a heavy load on the server?
Maybe there is another way how to make the database itself to send a new message to the user?

-+------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Если честно не знаю, может Я вообще не в ту степь копаю.
В общем хочу реализовать отправку данных по инициативе базы. Пытаюсь все сделать через хранимые процедуры.
Вот что вышло.
Передаю следующие переменные.
latest - ID последнего сообщения
myid - мой id
uid - id собеседника

BEGIN
SELECT * FROM messages WHERE id > latest && ((sender=myid && recipient=uid) || (sender=uid && recipient=myid));
END

На основе этого база должна выводить все сообщения в которых Id > чем те которые уже вывелись.
Вроде все правильно. Но вот процедура выполняется единожды. И если новых сообщений нет то она выводить соответственно пустую стоку и на этом работа прекращается.

Подскажите как ее зациклить?
И как потом убрать этот цикл. Что бы она не гасла пока не отравит новое сообщение?
Не будет ли это являться большой нагрузкой на сервер?
Может есть другой способ как заставить базу саму отсылать новые сообщения пользователю?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Query on the initiative of the base
August 25, 2014 04:21PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.