MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Perl

install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
Posted by: John Geilow
Date: July 22, 2011 12:09PM

I have been working on getting mysqlhotcopy working on my Solaris servers with no luck for over a week.

I get the following error message.
mysqlhotcopy --port 3389 test tmp/
install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/perl5/5.8.4/lib/i86pc-solaris-64int /usr/perl5/5.8.4/lib /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/i86pc-solaris-64int /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4 /usr/perl5/site_perl /usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/i86pc-solaris-64int /usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4 /usr/perl5/vendor_perl .) at (eval 6) line 3.
Perhaps the DBD::mysql perl module hasn't been fully installed,
or perhaps the capitalisation of 'mysql' isn't right.
Available drivers: DBM, ExampleP, File, Gofer, Pg, Proxy, Sponge.
at /usr/bin/mysqlhotcopy line 177

I had tried to compile the DBD::mysql to work with the Perl that comes with the companion cd but with no luck. I then found a site that already had a pkg for Solaris and all it dependence it needed.

The site is
http://www.opencsw.org/

I was able to install what I needed but it puts all the files in the /opt/csw directory. What I need to know is files mysqlhotcopy is looking for run correctly. And where should they be located?

I am run Solaris 10.9u, Perl version 5.8.4 and mysqlhotcopy version1.23.

The version of Perl that got install in the /opt/csw directory is v5.10.1.

I would appreciate any help

Thanks
John

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
July 22, 2011 12:09PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.