MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Microsoft SQL Server

Trouble with Snapshot replication to MySql
Posted by: Michael Kelly
Date: September 15, 2005 01:50PM

I've setup a snapshot replication of a simple table to MySql. Everything works great except that only one row gets replicated. SQL Server reports that it has replicated the proper number of rows, but they don't appear in the MySql table. The exact same setup works fine when replicating to another SQL Server database.

The subscriber uses a Linked Server to connect to MySql using a system DSN like that described here: http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?37,41109,43089#msg-43089.

Thinking that it might have something to do with the MyODBC driver I've tried using versions 3.51.11 and the test version of 3.51.12. Hoping that the driver's debug info would give me a clue, I enabled logging of queries to myodbc.sql on the Debug tab of the DSN. But I can't find that the myodbc.sql file ever gets created on my system.

Thoughts?

-=michael=-

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Trouble with Snapshot replication to MySql
September 15, 2005 01:50PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.