MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Microsoft SQL Server

Re: Migrazione dati
Posted by: Stefano Santin
Date: June 01, 2015 09:54AM

Sry I try to tranlate

Goodmorning

I have a question for you, I have DB with MS SQL server 2008 at work, for many reason I can't change this DB, I have also an internet site, that is made in ASP and connected to an Access DB, every evening I export some data from the MSSQL to the access DB like price of article and other stuff (the whole DB is 6 GB), also every evening the DB file is uploaded to the site with FTP.

Now come the problem, I would like to change to a site with PHP and a MySQL DB, but I need to continue to make the update to the site every evening.

my three question are:

There is a way to export some data from MSSQL to MySQL with WORKBENCH or other, not the whole table?
Can I progam thei work every evening?
Can I program a simply upload the DB file to the site or dump the backup online every evening?

I tell you that I haven't not yet buy the MySQL service couse I want to be sure that I can make everything before I buy, couse if I can't I must find another way..

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
June 01, 2015 09:42AM
Re: Migrazione dati
June 01, 2015 09:54AM
June 02, 2015 01:58AM
June 03, 2015 02:04AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.