MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Sybase

Adaptative Server Anywhere to My SQL
Posted by: Gabriel Vilella
Date: November 11, 2015 04:19AM

Hello,

I need to migrate a data base which is in my local computer to a remote server. The local DB runs in Adaptative Server Anywhere 9.0.2.2451 RDBMS while the remote server uses Maria DB 10.0.20 (which is completely compatible with MySQL).

After some research I've found out I could use a ODBC driver to enable the migration. So I am using Sybase SQL Anywhere 9.0 drive and Workbench 6.0. But since I am a complete beginner on IT I am struggling to fill the migration wizard form of the workbench. So I ask:

1-On the Source Selection tab:
a)There is a Driver field which I should put the ODBC Drive'name. Where do I get the right name of the driver?
b)There is a hostname and port fields, I believe since the DB is on my local computer I can leave it blank, right?
c)There is an additional arguments to be used in ODBS String, should I pass any?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Adaptative Server Anywhere to My SQL
November 11, 2015 04:19AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.