MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Microsoft Access

Workbench Access to MySQL migration issue
Posted by: Paul Birkel
Date: March 05, 2015 10:49AM

I'm experiencing the same problem as David Plott () October 09, 2014 01:03PM while reverse Engineering a MSAccess database to MySQL.

See: http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?104,621787,621787#msg-621787

I've tried the recommended patch, but the Python 2.7.9 compiler rejects the Continue statement (not inside a loop). If I remove the statement, recompile the pyc and then retry the test I get to this error instead:

SystemError: TypeError("'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'"): error calling Python module function DbMsAccessRE.getSchemaNames
ERROR: Retrieve schema list from source: TypeError("'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'"): error calling Python module function DbMsAccessRE.getSchemaNames
Failed

Still an issue with the 'NoneType' object (original complaint was no attribute 'columns'. So I think that the patch is both itself bad as well as doesn't address the underlying problem.

I'm using Workbench 6.2 CE (6.2.5.0 Build 397, 32-bit) on Win7, and MSAccess from Office365.

Your help greatly appreciated!

-----
paul

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Workbench Access to MySQL migration issue
March 05, 2015 10:49AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.