MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Replication

Re: Getting consistent backup of slave that has foreign keys
Posted by: Alexander Spitzer
Date: February 29, 2016 06:31PM

Yes, I issue "start slave" on the new machine and within a couple seconds I get an error. The new slave is in the correct repl log position (and it is an unused server-id) and I get FK errors. This is the one from the last attempt:

Last_SQL_Error: Error 'Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`xxx`.`ivr_clientavailabilitycheck`, CONSTRAINT `call_id_refs_id_4a63b77a` FOREIGN KEY (`call_id`) REFERENCES `ivr_agentcallqueue` (`id`))' on query. Default database: 'datalot1'. Query: 'INSERT INTO ivr_clientavailabilitycheck (`datetime_stamp`, `contact_id`, `call_id`, `old_sorted_client_list`, `new_sorted_client_list`, `profile`) VALUES (NOW(), 356540368, 599489558, '6231', '', 'predial')'

I am currently taking a mysqldump from a different slave to see if we get the same issues.

Unfortunately it is a 1.5TB database, so backup and import takes like 36 hours.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: Getting consistent backup of slave that has foreign keys
February 29, 2016 06:31PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.